Balancing the lives of two people can be very challenging at times, as each person has their own will, can individually change their mind, and could make decisions that can lead to a couple going in different directions. This can lead to fighting and arguments over big and small issues, and a possible disinterest and disintegration of the relationship. An ancient system called Feng Shui can assist with these problems.
Feng Shui is controlling the flow of magnetic energy particles or chi through our lives and our homes. Everything around us, including our own bodies is made of magnetic charges, and we are greatly influenced by it. I call Feng Shui "acupuncture for the home". New science is discovering this influence of magnetically charged particles - plasmauniverse.info
What you look at every day, whether it supports or blocks positive chi around you, can be re-arranged and aligned with the flow. Through using Feng Shui, I have seen a couple's interest in each other renewed, and negative feelings transformed to supportive positive harmony and growth.
To improve love relationships:
1. Stand in the very center of your home (as shown in the image below) with a compass, and find the direction of the house that is southwest from its center.
2. Section off this area as a pie slice. This is the relationship, marriage and love area of your life. You will decorate this area using the colors, materials and shapes that support relationships. The element earth rules the southwest and fire can be used to amp up the energy in this area. Earth can be in the form of pottery, stone, actual dirt etc. Fire can be represented by a candle, a light etc. The colors that represent earth are white, yellow, black and brown. To amp up this area, use purple, the color of fire. The earth shapes for this area are horizontal lines, square shapes, or pointed and triangle shapes for fire.
3. Look at the room that is in this area, and see what colors, materials and shapes are prominent. When I want to balance an area, I use color first, painting the walls to create the foundation and keep it balanced. In this case it would be the earth colors, white, brown, black or yellow. Materials would be earthen, such as a clay tile floor or stonework etc. Then, depending on if this area feels dark or blocked, use the fire shapes, colors or candles, lights or anything that represents the material fire in the decor. The majority of the shapes should be square or pointed. An example of a pointed shape would be a zigzag pattern on a rug, or a star shaped candle holder. You do not have to use colors, materials and shapes. Using just color, for example is fine, or mostly square shapes, etc. When you are finished decorating, make sure the area is not filled with clutter of any kind, even if it is in a closet or hidden. Everything should be very organized and clean.
4. Now stand at the door or entrance of this room or area, facing in, and find the far right corner of that particular space. In this corner, you can put touches of pink or red, and hang a vision board (a poster with words or pictures pasted on that represent the kind of relationship you want). Vision boards can be very powerful and work very quickly when combined with Feng Shui directions. Your vision board should have imagery that shows the love between you and your partner healing, growing or whatever it is you want for your relationship. It can also help to put items in pairs in this area as well. Avoid imagery that is violent, negative, shows loneliness or being solitary, as well as any items that do not make you happy, or have old negative emotions or guilt tied to it.
5. See how the space feels to you, or if it needs adjustments. It should feel open, flowing and reflecting the love you desire in your life. Don't feel overwhelmed that you cannot make all of these changes right away. Just do something. Put things in pairs or clean up the area. Anything to get things started toward bringing in that lovin' feelin' that gave your relationship its initial bang.
How clear is the love life area of your home?