Answering the question of whether someone is your Twin Flame (and not a Karmic Soulmate or Twin Self) is as simple as tuning in, and pulling a few cards. Whether you read tarot or not, you can answer this question for yourself. Here's how:
1. Center yourself in meditation, lifting your vibration until you feel a sense of peace and disconnect from outcomes.
2. Hold the deck and ask that it be cleared and connected to your heart. Cut the deck, blow on it or whatever helps you clear it, and fan out the cards in front of you face down.
3. Ask silently or out loud if ___________ is your Twin Flame.
4. Pick as many cards as you are drawn to, or together in a grouping.
If you draw:
-The Empress, Sun, World, one of the Aces, or 9 or 10 of Cups your answer is "yes".
-The Death, Devil, Tower, the 3, 5 or 7 of Swords, or the 5 of Cups is a "no".
- There are other cards that read as "maybe" or "unknown", but these shouldn't apply here. You should get a "yes" or "no" card. If you do not, then you may need to re-phrase the question, as this person may be something other than a Twin Flame.
- If a "yes" and a "no" card come up, there may be interfering energies around you, or this can mean a "maybe".
- If you feel your fears, energy or outside energy is interfering with your reading, you can have a psychic read this for you.