Recurring Themes in Numbers
Do you notice unusual synchronicities with numbers in your life? Is there a particular number that seems to follow you around, popping up over and over? (An example would be you were born on the 5th, were the 5th child; got married on the 5th etc.) If so, I'd love to hear about it. I'd also like to look at your birth and name numbers using the Chaldean Numerology system, to see if that number is one of your "fadic" or fate numbers. If you or someone you know has this number recurrence, and would like to be included in my upcoming book, please contact me here and tell me your story.
Here's my family's connection with the number 2 :
Theme of "2" in the Ueber Family
- The letters in the family's last name "Ueber" adds to 20, which is a "2". (Chaldean Numerology 2+0=2). All the family members share the name Ueber with its number value "2"; we see the 2 recurring in the family life:
- My father's full name adds to 2
- My mother's first name is 2 and last name is 2
- Three children are born on the 2nd of the month; 2 children are born on "1" days; 2 family members are born on "4" days and they are the only 2 fire signs; That leaves 2 family members left with different birth dates (a "6" and an "8"); (If we just looked at the children, there are 2 born on different dates (the "6" and the "4"))
- The first child was born in the 2nd month, and was 2nd to 2 miscarriages. His first name adds to 22, and his nickname is a 2.
- The 2nd child is born on the 2nd of March, and has a destiny number of 2 (Her birthdate 3/2/1959 added together 3+2+1+9+5+9=29; 2+9=11; 1+1=2). She married, and her name now adds to 2; so she is a 2/2/2 (day #, name #, destiny #) She has 2 children.
- There are four children whose full name adds to 2.
- 2 are born on the 28th
- 2 are born during the 11th month, which is a "2" month (1+1=2)
- Every family member is born on an even day - a multiple of 2
- There are 2 boys
Looking at my parents:
People with the personal numbers of "4" and "8" will attract these numbers to them over and over in their lives. 4's and 8's have very fate controlled lives. Also the "3","6" and "9" pop up regularly together as well.
Look at these 4,8 recurrences as well as the 3,6,9 created from their "3" marriage date:
- My dad's birthday is 8-26-1926; This is the 8th month (Aug) and 8th day (2+6=8), "8-8"; also the 26 of 1926 adds to 8
- My Mom's birthday is 4-4-1931; This is a "4-4" (April 4th); also the "31" of 1931 adds to 4
- My mother's name adds to "4" and the total of her birthdate is "4" destiny # (4+4+1+9+3+1=22; 2+2=4)! She is a 4/4/4 (day, name, destiny)
- The letters of my mother's maiden name add to "8"
- They were married on 6-30-1956; 6-3-3, (month, day#, year #) and the total of this date adds to "3" which is the destiny # of their marriage; (June 30,1956 - 6+3+0+1+9+5+6=30; 3+0=3)
- The address of their house was 3117 which adds to "3" (3+1+1+7=12; 1+2=3)
- The year before my Dad died, they celebrated their last anniversary together, their 50th, on 6-30-2006. This date added together gives a destiny number of 17 which is an "8" (1+7=8). 2006 adds to an "8"
- My Dad's last birthday was 8-26-2006, 8-8-8 - The "8" comes back here, portending his birth number and fate. The last birthday adds to a 24/6 (8+2+6+2+0+0+6=24; 2+4=6)
- My Dad died on 6-24-2007, 6-6-9 which adds to a "3" destiny #.
God's plan for you is imminent. There is no other plan, though you wish to see those you made to comfort your wandering soul, none will suffice but the divine way. The Divine Walk. The Way of the Christ within you, that is waiting to blossom into knowingness. It reveals in secret what God has planned for your delivery into oneness, wholeness. It is waiting for you to ripen the fruit, to take hold and go forward in peace. This peace is all-emcompassing, and is the reward of the Self, the whole Self, the true Self, which you deny in your wanderings. For all roads lead home, therefore you are only on one road. The path to Self. The future is set, though it appears to wind through passages of time, this is the great illusion of which has been spoken. None other can find this path, this way, for there is only one way. One path. One wanderer. There is no other outside of Self. All is one. All are on the same journey to the same Self. This message comes to you today, for you to decide to let go of your vision on the small, the insignificant, the detours, distractions, signs and directions, and just sit in the moment of knowing that you are already there. You cannot fail to arrive, for arrival is only in the mind of the seemingly lost. Your arrival is imminent. It is here. It is now. The path is the illusion. The path is a projection of something not happening; but Now is happening. Eternal now. You look outside from this now to a place that does not exist. You watch dream figures playing and interacting in the dream. You envision yourself lost and in need of guidance, when the guide is already before you, and within you. God has given you much. So much that He has given you All. Would you be less than this? Would you get lost in the dream? Would you keep wondering the pathways of time? Wake up then, and arise into your fullness, your glory, your eternity which is already here now, always.
I felt drawn to write this article, after reading of a famous psychic's involvement in the Amanda Berry ordeal. Psychic readings remain a mystery to a large part of the public, and even to some doing psychic work. When a psychic relays information, it is our habit to analyze from a literal logical perspective about what is going on in a reading, and how it is actually done. For most people, psychic work either leads to a curiosity of proving psychic ability, or a complete disregard and disrespect for this delicate and misunderstood skill. With its transient nature, it becomes difficult to nail down proof, when the left brain is trying to make sense of right brain-like functions. This leads to more confusion, and the temptation to reject it all as hocus pocus. So, lets begin with some of the common misconceptions of psychics and psychic readings:
1. Are we all psychic? For the most part, yes. We all have psychic ability, some in one particular area, some in several areas. In some it is highly developed, and in others needs to be developed. Some abilities are gut feelings, seeing visions, messages that come in dreams, etc etc. If you don't believe you are psychic, chances are you have ability somewhere and just have to want to develop it. Its similar to the question, "Can anyone play piano?" Yes, for the most part, as long as you have hands or feet or something to hit the keys. In some it is a natural ability, in others they need piano lessons. But eventually one can learn to play the piano by their level of dedication/love for it and developing their skill.
2. Why aren't all psychics winning the lottery? The answer to this question lies in the very nature of how a psychic receives information. Someone working as a psychic doesn't get to choose the information they are given. It is channeled through them. They can ask for certain information, but that doesn't mean they will get it all of the time, or may only get part of it. Spirit decides (or whomever the psychic is receiving from) what will be given. It is for the client's best interests. (This is assuming the psychic has ethics and is channeling for the higher good of the client). So, whoever is going to win the lottery, is going to win the lottery, and if this future winner happens to come in to see a psychic, then maybe the winning numbers would come through the reading. Who knows? The script is already written, and so are all of the multiple choice options. A psychic cannot change your script and give you the lottery numbers, nor can they change their own. And, the psychic is not some all-knowing special being who is given access to all information and can merely call it up to serve their own purposes. They are the channel through which specific information flows for the benefit of the person getting the reading. Again, they do not get to choose the information given, but can try asking for specifics. What comes through, is what comes through. This includes for themselves, as well.
3. Are all psychics quacks and charlatans? Absolutely not. Just like any other field, you have quacks and you have highly skilled people. For more information on how to separate the fakes from the legitimates, see my article "How to Choose a Psychic."
4. Is the information from a psychic always 100% accurate? The answer to this question would be a no, although a psychic's ability to download and translate the information they are receiving will greatly influence a higher accuracy percentage. Psychics can have more difficulty if the client is especially negative or skeptical during their reading. This is called interference. This can also happen in outside entities around the psychic, or the client. And remember, things change. You have multiple choice options/paths most of the time in decisions. Life doesn't deal in absolutes, and this applies to psychic information as well. There are no definite answers in life. This is why Science deals in theories. This is why, when you think you have the answer, because 99% of the people you are testing exhibit a certain type of behavior, that 1% will show up to screw up the "facts", or something will change what you thought you knew. A psychic's job is not to rattle off a bunch of accurate details to you, past or future. They are here to help guide you to better decisions. Give you clues and information as to what is coming in the future, and what you can or can't do about it. They are here to deliver the messages God (or Spirit or your guides or whomever you want to insert here) has for you, in order to bring you to a greater state of joy, fulfillment and betterment.
~This is why I don't agree with a particular famous psychic who always answers in absolutes. Especially when it involves extremely sensitive issues such as missing children, cheating spouses etc. A psychic can be really accurate, but they are not infallible, and therefore should never answer in definitive concrete statements. For example, a mother asks, "Is my missing daughter still alive?" If the psychic is getting "no", that should not be the answer given, in this particular situation, as the "no" could mean such things as maybe the daughter has given up on living, or is in such a hellish situation that she already feels dead. The subtleties that go on in psychic information can sometimes be misinterpreted. A good answer would be, "I am not sure. I feel like "no", but that could be the feelings of your daughter I'm picking up, and not necessarily what's real." And leave it at that. Some of you may disagree with me, but its my personal belief that such sensitive situations should not be handled in a yes/no fashion with psychics. A better treatment session would have been helping the mother learn to cope and giving her direction to funnel her worries/fears, i.e. maybe Spirit is wanting you to encourage the woman to reach out and connect with or help other families in the same situation, etc. Bringing her comfort or direction, regardless of the question she came in to ask. And finally, let the proper authorities handle their area of expertise.
5. Why do psychics charge for their services? Psychic readings take an incredible amount of focus and energy. The psychic has to move completely into right mind, while keeping a foot in the left brain. They receive and interpret information in right brain, then jump back over to left brain to explain it to you in a logical way. This jumping back and forth can be exhausting. Add to that they have to keep complete concentration to keep out unwanted channels or interference. And, like everyone else, a psychic's got to eat. The time they are spending with you could be spent somewhere else making money, so if you expect them to constantly hone their skills, meditate, keep themselves in a true space to avoid psychic attack and other unpleasantries psychics deal with and read for you, then you will have to pay for the service, like anything else.
6. Are psychics reading my mind? Hopefully not, as this is unethical, and not how a true psychic reading should take place, although again, there are the unscrupulous that do this. A true psychic professional will not be walking around all day reading other people's minds. For one thing, they have their own thoughts going on, and as most tend to be like sponges around others (especially empaths), they are most likely trying to keep your energy/emotions from seeping through. Anyone who can walk around and "read on their feet" as they walk up to you and deliver a message, are either invading your privacy and space, hooking into your energy probably trying to get something out of you (such as becoming their client) and/or getting in your head and reading your thoughts, which is absolutely where they don't belong. A psychic should NEVER give you psychic information without your asking for it. To do otherwise is as unethical as reading your mind. Reading your thoughts may seem impressive when they say, "I'm picking up that you got fired today," but not only is this none of their business, it also can mean they may not be channeling from a pure source (i.e. channeling Angels from God, Spirit Guides or God, as opposed to channeling the dark side or demonic entities - sorry to have to mention them here!). Which again can mean they may not channel information which in your best interest for the future. They may tell you what you want to hear by reading your thoughts again, and then you return for more readings. Being in a vulnerable state, you as the victim may think this person understands you and can help you. Why else would they just walk up to you and state that they see into your personal business and are concerned? And beware of the psychic who says you NEED them, or you NEED their classes etc. Its certainly ok to continue to see a psychic for guidance or attend their classes, but this person is not your guru, nor do you need them to be. This is called dis-empowering you as a client, and/or stealing your personal power. If the psychic can help you through other services, this should be left up to the client.
QUESTION: Did you have any questions to add that weren't addressed here? Please comment.